Death Mark Nintendo Switch Game (#) (New)
- Search and survive! - to avoid an almost certain gruesome Death at the hands of angry spirits, you'll need to search your surroundings for clues to Increase your odds of survival
- Choose, but choose wisely - finding clues and hints isn't nearly enough, you'll need to act upon your newfound knowledge by making wise decisions
- Ghost busting - sometimes the Sword is more powerful than the Pen. and when words fail, it's time to Stand your ground. Remember the price of not holding your own is an untimely Death
- Riddles Me this - it's not enough to defeat the spirit that cursed you, you need to do it in the right way. If you Don't you might survive, but ending up wishing you hadn't
Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems. Any future DLC may require a US Nintendo account.
In death mark, a strange rumor is spreading in Tokyo's H city: those who possess the mark will die. Unexpectedly appearing on the body, like a chewed up birthmark, the mark is said to result in an unknown death. Now, having lost your memory, you Stand before a mysterious House said to protect those who possess the mark as the doors swing open, the countdown to death has already begun.
- This Item: Death Mark Nintendo Switch Game (#) (New) £30.98
- Zombieland: Double Tap - Road Trip (Nintendo Switch (New) £19.43
- Yoku's Island Express (Nintendo Switch) (New) £14.33
- Rayman Legends Definitive Edition (Nintendo Switch) (New) £21.17
- Super Chariot (Nintendo Switch) (New) £13.08
- Total price