Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly (PlayStation Vita) (New)
- Choose Your Destiny - Follow the black butteries as your choices unlock numerous story paths, a mansion full of intriguing characters, and a multitude of surprising endings
- Fantastical Artwork - Bright, psychedelic colours contrast with dark, muted tones, creating a surreal and highly unique atmosphere
- Hunt the Black Butteries - Defeat the black butteries with the help of your trusty sidearm to unlock special story segments
- An Unforgettable Adventure - A hauntingly beautiful, suspense-filled love story from Otomate (Idea Factory), makers of the nest visual novel/romance simulation adventures
Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems. Any future DLC may require a US PSN account
As she fell deeper and deeper into the darkness, she could hear the sound of rainfall. Also, she heard an animalistic cry.
When she woke up, the young girl found herself in a Western-style mansion. An unknown, terrible monster rushes to attack the confused girl.
As the young girl ran away from the monster, she thought:
Where is this place?Who am I, anyway?
Having lost pretty much all of her memories, she eventually met and joined up with some men in the same circumstances as her.They all held weapons that were strange handguns. From there on out, with their lives at stake, they must participate in the Black Butterfly Hunt, and collect Kaleidoscope Shards possessed by those monsters.
Inside the Western-style mansion in which despair and betrayal swirls, will they be able to find hope in their futures?
|Release Date||30 Nov 2018|
- This Item: Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly (PlayStation Vita) (New) £31.41
- Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy (PlayStation Vita) (New) £31.41
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (PS Vita) (New) £17.78
- Reality Fighters (PS Vita) (New) £10.11
- Lego Marvel Avengers (PS Vita) (New) £16.66
- Total price