Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (PSP) (New)
- A re-imagining of the original Silent Hill that turns everything you thought you knew on its head!
- The game watches you and adapts to your actions to create a unique experience to each player and intensify their fears.
- Implementation of a cell phone as the user interface, which acts as a storytelling device, map, puzzle helper, and camera that provides seamless flow with no interruption in gameplay.
- New nightmare sequence focus on escape and evasion rather than direct confrontation.
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories feature an all-new soundtrack by acclaimed series composer Akira Yamaoka.
While Silent Hill Shattered Memories shares its twisting plot with the original PlayStation game, it takes a different path in many, many ways. Characters can be approached but will offer different responses and be found in different places, while new clues and gameplay paths can be followed. Shattered Memories follows Harry Mason, as he attempts to unravel the mystery of his missing daughter, Cheryl. A broken man, Mason's investigations lead him to the mist-shrouded, snowy streets of Silent Hill: a malevolent town where the shadows play host to a wealth of evil, misshapen creatures.New to Shattered Memories is a psyche profile element, which monitors every aspect of player's reactions - from where they explore first, items that have been examined, and their reaction to those they meet. Small visual elements have also been altered slightly, adding to the oppressing atmosphere where nothing is what it seems. The psyche profile will adapt Harry's actions as and when he meets normal-looking people or the game's many inhuman denizens.
|Release Date||26 Feb 2010|
- This Item: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (PSP) (New) £26.57
- Daxter (Essentials) (PSP) (New) £6.30
- Coded Arms (PSP) (New) £14.26
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 (Essentials) (PSP) (New) £8.52
- Surf's Up (Essentials) (PSP) (New) £5.27
- Total price