Riot: Civil Unrest (Nintendo Switch) (New)
- Play as the Police:
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, and Ballistic squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon or even a tank and choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets or even live ammunition.
- Play as the Rioters:
- Instruct Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats. Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media.
- Multiple Modes:
- Sixteen campaign levels split over four scenarios
- Keratea (Greece), NoTAV (Italy), Indignados (Spain) and Arab Spring (Egypt) - See the story unfold from both sides - play all thirty-two levels as the Rioters or the Police.
- Single player mode - play against AI opponents or Versus mode - play with or against a friend or AI.
|Release Date||8 Feb 2019|
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together
- This Item: Riot: Civil Unrest (Nintendo Switch) (New) £15.28
- LEGO The Incredibles (Nintendo Switch) (New) £24.67
- Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince (Switch) (New) £14.88
- Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (Nintendo Switch) (New) £19.89
- 30 In 1 Game Collection Vol 1 (Nintendo Switch) (New) £26.34
- Total price
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought