Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls in A Dungeon? Infinite Combate (Nintendo Switch) (New)
- Experience the anime - Follow the story from the beginning and discover exclusive new content in the game!
- two perspectives - you can discover Bell cranel's story, but also play as AIs wallenstein depending on the chapter, each with their own skill sets!
- story mode - Enjoy an extensive story with unique content and side quests!
- Welcome to orario - Enter a city where the Gods have decided to come live on Earth and give challenges to its inhabitants.
- become friends with Gods - Be part of a familiar and serve a Resident deity who Protects you and helps you grow as an Adventurer.
- explore the Dungeon - As an adventure, it's up to you to defeat monsters in the dangerous Labyrinth created by the Gods.
- level up - through an extensive skill tree and shops, customise your character's playstyle with weapons and crafted items in true RPG fashion!
- extra dungeons - once the story mode is over, enjoy randomly-generated additional dungeons for extra replayability!
- date events - deepen your relationships and raise your intimacy with your friends by going on dates as Bell or AIs!
- create your team - As you meet new friends, bring them into the Dungeon to support you in combat
|Item Condition||New \ Sealed|
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together
- This Item: Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls in A Dungeon? Infinite Combate (Nintendo Switch) (New) £31.74
- Carnival Games (Code In A Box) (Nintendo Switch) (New) £22.97
- Super Neptunia RPG (Nintendo Switch) (New) £38.25
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Nintendo Switch) (New) £42.61
- Pokemon Shield (Switch) (New) £47.10
- Total price
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought